Hong Kong Cruise and Yacht Industry AssociationS301, Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, 33 Shing Fung Road, HK, Hong Kong.
- +852 2180 0723
Hong Kong Cruise & Yacht Industry Association (HKCYIA), headquartered at the Hong Kong Kai Tak Cruise Terminal, is a non-profit organization of cruise and yacht industry practitioners working together as a united force to promote the long-term development of the Hong Kong cruise and yacht industry. HKCYIA is established to:
- Work closely with the relevant organizations and affiliations to promote the well-being of the Hong Kong cruise and yacht industry.
- Foster co-operations between local and global cruise and yacht communities.
- Promote sustainable development of the Hong Kong cruise and yacht industry.
Cruise Industry Structure & Scope:
Cruise Destinations; Cruise Terminal Companies; International Cruise Lines; International Cruise Industry Trade Associations; Shipping Agencies; Ship Management Companies; Travel Agencies.
Yacht Industry Structure & Scope:
Yacht and Sailboat Racing Associations; International Yacht and Shipbuilding Industry Trade Associations; Yacht Builders; Yacht Dealers; Yacht Charters; Yacht Clubs.
Other Related Industry Structure & Scope:
Cruise and Yacht Industry Veterans; Education and Training Providers; Terminal Manufacturers; Architects and Interior Designers; Marine Equipment Suppliers; Press and Publishers; Human Resources Companies; Event and Public Relations Companies; Logistics, Purchasing and Supply Management Companies; Financial Institutions and Insurance Companies.
- To provide a unified voice to work with the Government on cruise and yacht industry affairs and safeguard the interests of the Hong Kong cruise and yacht industry.
- To assist in the formulation of industry policies and advance the operational standards in the
- To foster co-operations between local and global cruise and yacht communities through assisting in the market research and economic studies.
- To facilitate collaboration between stakeholders through organizing international industry
- To raise levels of professionalism and operational standards in the industry through training and
Services Provided By HKCYIA:
- Provide counselling services in regards of shipping, boating and maritime affairs
- Recruit cruise attendant
- Provide ground services and connecting services
- Assist cruise attendant to prepare documents needed to work on board
- Arrange maritime English assessment
- Arrange yacht maintenance services
- Prepare port services
- Provide yacht management services
- Welcome yacht guests and provide transportation
- Provide financial management services
- Coordinate STCW2010 Certificate
- Provide a wide range of professional training course
- Provide International cruise management training course
- Co-organized Diploma in Cruise Service and Hospitality Management
- Provide counselling services to assist developing career paths
- Provide maritime law counselling services
- Provide marine Insurance counselling services