|Benefits||Standard Member||Premium Member||Platinum Member|
|Full member voting rights|
|Active promotion on social media & news sharing (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)|
|Publishing of your news in APSA Telegraph publications (SYS, MYS, FLIBS)|
|Publishing of your news in the APSA newsletters (monthly)|
|Publishing of your news on the APSA website (News section)- unlimited|
|Logo inclusion on the back cover of the APSA Telegraph|
|Business introductions by the committee|
|10 % Discount to the Asia Pacific Yachting Conference (Singapore)|
|Discounted advertising at the media partners publications|
|Listing in the APSA Guide (contact details, logo)|
|Listing on the APSA website (contact details, info about company, logo, sector)|
|20% discount on all advertising and on all options YACHTNEEDS offers- on the app and the website|
|PREMIUM Position in the APSA Guide|
|Logo inclusion on the front page of the APSA Telegraph|
|1 x FREE advert in any APSA Telegraph publication during the year|
|Video advertising on the APSA website|
|Logo inclusion on the APSA website homepage|
|PLATINUM Position in the APSA Guide|
|10% Discount for APSA Lounge participation|
|Distribution of marketing material with the APSA Guide. *weight and size restrictions apply|
|Listing at the top of the Members Directory on the APSA website|
|Inclusion in the Chairman’s message in the APSA Guide|
|Premium position of news articles in the APSA newsletter (published monthly)|
|Possibility to set-up a project for the superyachting industry and be assisted by the APSA Board committee|
|2 x FREE advert in any APSA Telegraph publication during the year|
Our main focus is to actively promote our business members within Asia and also on a global scale and to generate more business opportunities within the region.
By being a member of APSA you will become a part of a significant network where you get direct access and exposure to key industry professionals, including superyacht captains & owners. The combination of extensive knowledge of the Asia Pacific market and qualified members makes APSA the strongest yachting network in the region.
- Monthly APSA e-newsletters with member and industry news sent to over 1000 industry professionals, including all APSA
members. This is shared on our website and social media for wider exposure.
- Active social media promotion (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
- Promotion of the regional awards, conferences, industry events, regattas and yacht shows.
- Media exposure through our official media partners.
- Brand Exposure through our strategic partners (such as Singapore Yacht Show, YACHTNEEDS etc.).
- Worldwide exposure through listing on the APSA website which features member profiles and their contact details & listing in individual countries on the Destinations page.
- Promotion of superyacht lifestyle to potential owners and charters within the region.
- APSA Telegraph: a newspaper that we produce exclusively for Singapore, Monaco and Fort Lauderdale Yacht shows featuring members news, advertisements, APSA members exhibiting/present at the show, testimonials, destinations etc. The newspaper is distributed to all exhibitors and yachts at the show.
- APSA Guide to the Asia Pacific: a cruising guide with a members directory that is produced annually and distributed at key superyacht events- to all exhibitors at major yacht shows, marinas, superyachts, APSA members and relevant parties around the world. The Guide features the cruising destinations in the Asia-Pacific region with useful contact details to marinas, shipyards etc. APSA members (and their contact details) are highlighted in individual countries as a recommended service provider under their sector category.
- APSA Lounge at the Singapore Yacht Show: APSA has created a very special opportunity for the members, the APSA Lounge, which is a prominently positioned open space lounge shared exclusively amongst 10 of our participating APSA members. The shared space concept will not only provide a premium setting for networking and meetings but will also offer significant brand exposure for the entire show and a variety of additional benefits such as show magazine listings, logo exposure, VIP tickets plus much more…
- Providing members with excellent exposure at major yacht shows through various marketing activities.
- Opportunities to receive business inquiries from around the world.
- Directly promote the region at international yachting events to superyacht owners, captains, brokers and other
- Participation & exposure at international conferences such as METS, Asia- Pacific Yachting Conference etc.
- Organizing Cocktail Receptions and networking events for APSA members and other relevant industry professionals during major yacht shows such as the Monaco, Fort Lauderdale and Singapore Yacht Show.
- Representation at yachting events- APSA has established strong relationships with the Singapore and Monaco yacht show organizers and is actively working on promoting the members and negotiating the best deals for them.
- Organizing networking events such as Quarterly drinks in Hong Kong and Singapore- casual drinks for APSA and potential members where they get a chance to discuss industry challenges over a beer or two.
- Country head representation- to allow greater focus and co-ordination in each place.
- Invitations to APSA business networking events and private functions.
- Opportunity to have APSA organise a networking event on your behalf to develop a greater awareness of your business.
- Access to a strong network of industry professionals in the region and around the world.
Oportunities & Participation
- Opportunity to sit on committee and actively participate in the industry.
- Opportunity to become a country head and bring more exposure to your country and local industry.
- Opportunity to use APSA network and have a customised event organised by APSA.