Sanlorenzo SL78 on the way to Singapore for the Singapore Yacht Show 2018
We are delighted to announce that a new Sanlorenzo model, the SL78, is due in Singapore at the end of March 2018, so please make sure you contact us to schedule your private viewing soon.
These new models introduce many innovations and optimised spaces, while respecting the Sanlorenzo pedigree of design philosophy, much appreciated for its integrity and coherence by superyacht buyers around the world.
Larger windows in the hull and superstructure, hydraulic swim platform lift and electric flybridge hard top put these compact models in sync with the desires of the emerging market for yachts this size.
The SL78 and SL86 adhere to Sanlorenzo’s fundamentals: Made-to-measure interiors according to the requests of every single owner, ruthless attention to highest quality, elegance in form and balanced lines.
- LOA: 24m
- Beam: 6m
- Draft: 1.8m
- Engines: 2x MTU M93 10V 2000 1523hp / 2x MTU M94 10V 2000 1622hp
- Fuel Tank: 5300 l
- Fresh Water Tank : 1500 l
- Fully customised interior design in cooperation with world’s famous interior designers
- Large lateral windows in the saloon
- Well-equipped galley for both guests and crew
- Compact helm station with everything close at hand and a single screen multifunction display
- Internal “floating staircase” to flybridge, a piece of art on its own
- Large tender garage that can house a 3.85 metre Williams jet tender
- Elegant flybridge hardtop fitted with a louvre system that can be oriented to let sunlight in or block it out at the touch of a button
- Cruising speeds at 24 knots, top speeds of 29 knots, with efficient fuel consumption
- Most of the SL78 systems are electric, from the zero-speed fin stabilisers – quiet and very effective in cruising or anchor mode — to the thruster and steering system
And see you at the Singapore Yacht Show, 12-15 April 2018!
Contact: Sanlorenzo APAC | Simpson Marine Singapore
T: +65 6274 3359 | firstname.lastname@example.org