New Member: Asia Pacific Boating
Asia-Pacific Boating (APB) is a leading source for news and features on luxury yachting, and marine environment and conservation in Asia-Pacific both in print and online. Asia-Pacific Boating delivers timely breaking news and in-depth feature articles to an engaged readership of yacht owners, and marine industry insiders. While continuing to feature beautiful yachts, Asia-Pacific Boating has pivoted to become a leading voice for marine conservation, with a focus on biodiversity, the marine lifestyle and tourism.
- Timely breaking news, trending topics, events and industry buzz
- Business registry (Directory) and yacht listings (For Sale & Charter)
- Weekly news EDM, regular social media updates
Print: bimonthly magazine
- In-depth feature articles, interviews, expert guest columns
- Keen focus on ocean health, ‘blue economy’ and marine lifestyle
- Published in Hong Kong, distributed across Asia-Pacific and Greater China
In its relaunch Asia-Pacific Boating unveiled a new editorial direction and a revamped design in its first issue published under Two2. Creating an integrated media platform, in which each element (print, website, social networks) plays a complementary role.
APB are ramping up our coverage of marine conservation and clean technology in boating in our dedicated "Blue Planet" series of articles. APB are adding new material that focuses on the “blue economy” – the interrelated businesses connected to the ocean and a key part of Hong Kong and Singapore's economy and source of wealth.
Our mission is to reach and entice a new generation of yacht owners in the Asia-Pacific, particularly those that have made their fortunes in technology and finance. By focusing on marine conservation, we aim to reach younger generations of wealthy families who are likely to be yacht owners already and are interested in philanthropy.